Author Guideline can be downloaded "here"
- The article has never been published by other media(s) nor in the process of being published in other media(s) or journal(s); it must not contain plagiarism.
- Author is not allowed to send the same article to other media(s) during the process, except the author has withdrawn the article and been granted a writen notification from the editor.
- The article is written in the form of research (field or library study)
- The document is typed using Microsoft Words (doc/docx) with the following format: Times New Romans, font advanced scale 100, spacing condensed 0,3 pt, and normal position in A4 paper with space of 3cm left, 3 cm right, 2,5 cm top, and 3 cm bottom, single space.
- Total pages are maximum 30 pages including references and table(s).
- Title, abstract, and key words is written in one column, while the other are written in two columns. The abstract’s body text is formatted in two columns with width stipulation of 7 cm in each column and the distance for each column is 1 cm.
- Title, abstract, and key words are written in Indonesian and English.
- Article is written in Indonesian or English.
- English abstract must be placed below Indonesian abstract.
- Article systematic is arranged in the order below:
Indonesian or English title: comprehensive, precise, and short, the title is no more than 20 words including space. Article’s title, chapter’s title, and subchapter’s title are written in bold.
English or Indonesian title: (depends on the first title; if the first title is in Indonesian, the second title is in English.
Name and Author’s Address: complete name is a must, without mentioning university degree or position of job, below the title. Exactly below the name of the author, intitution name, the address of institution, phone number, and writer’s e-mail address must be written;
Abstract: (English) maintaining the essence of the article, consisting of 80-100 words, and is written in a paragraph without references or citations;
Key Words: key words are placed below the abstract consisting of not more than five words or phrases without full stop. Key words should present the main concepts of the article.
Abstract: (Indonesian) maintaining the essence of the article, consisting 80-100 word, and is written in a paragraph without references and citation;
Key Words: key words are placed below the abstract consisting not more than five words or phrases without full stop. Key words must mention the main concepts of the article;
INTRODUCTION (no subchapters needed): Introduction contains background of the study, explaining the actual phenomenon of the problem studied in the article, supported by references and previous studies that have been done individually or in a group. It must describe the comparison between the article and the previous studies. Introduction contains problem(s) (one focus problem is better), purpose(s) of the study, research significance, and theory used to solve the problem(s). Every resources used in the article must all be cited in the references list.
THEORY, The foundation of theory is the foundation of thinking to find the problems and reference find the answer. Theoretical basis is not just a set of definitions of a term. The descriptions in this chapter use relevant, strong, sharp and up-to-date references.
METHOD: consists of variety of research characteristics, data source, data, data collection technique(s), data collection instrument(s), data collection procedure(s), and analysis method;
DISCUSSION: presented in a form of subchapters not more than three levels without using numbering. Showing and explaining the main analysis directly to answer research problem(s) and purpose(s) of the study;
Table, graphic, picture, and/or photo (if any) must all be numbered, titled, and noted along with the text’s references. Table and picture must present the result of the study. Table and picture must be presented not more than a page. Table and picture must be well-read and well-printed because the article will be published in white and black (for writers asking for printed publication). Paraphrases of citation, picture, table, etc. uses numbering, for example: “Structure of the news title in Kompas Newspaper is presented in table 4”. Pictures, table, graphic, and pictures must be put as closest as possible to the text which is related. Table should be horizontal or minimizing the use of vertical lines. Every table’s column should include heading.
CONCLUSION: Conclusion must answer the problem(s) and purpose(s) of the study. Conclusion is not in the form of a summary and not a repetition of findings and discussion.
REFERENCES: References should come from 80% of original studies, result of the research, idea, and theory or concept which is published in the electronic journal(s) or paper publication(s). References must be maximum ten years old for, except for classic references as historical data.
- Referencing style is APA, author can visit (http://www.apastyle.org) for seeing examples of the reference style.
- The reference is expected to wear Mendeley.
- Failure to comply with the author guidelines will result in rejection; resubmitting article is possible whenever guidelines have been sufficiently followed.
- Article will be handed to the editor(s) for further reviewes only when the guidelines are sufficiently followed.
- The author must revise the article whenever needed within the allocated time given by the editor.
- Editor has a privilege to edit the article, concerning its language, without changing the essence of the study.
- Author demanding for printed article will get two copies, but only for the first writer (if there are more than one writer).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Nama dan alamat pos-el dalam jurnal ini hanya akan dipergunakan untuk kepentingan jurnal Cakrawala Indonesia dan tidak akan dipergunakan untuk kepentingan lainnya.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.