1. The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian or English. Manuscript text should be written as a template for this article. Articles are written on A4 sized paper (210x297 mm), with custom margins as follows: left 40 mm, right 30 mm, bottom 30 mm and top 30 mm, font book Antique, font size 11pt, and 1.0 spacing.
- The manuscript is typed using Microsoft Word program on A4 paper, around 5,000-7,000 words including figures, tables and references.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism.We use plagiarism software to check your manuscript.
- The manuscript that has been written under the guidelines of Jurnal Ilmiah PRAJA (in MS Word format, use this article template) must be submitted through Online Submission System using Open Journal System (OJS) on the Jurnal Ilmiah PRAJA choose only one procedure. Then, register as one of the author or reviewers in the “Register” bottom.
- The manuscript article writing guidelines and template can be downloaded. The template and the guidelines of the article writing are available in MS Word (.doc) format.
- The manuscript online submission can be viewed in the part of online submission guidelines below.
- The manuscript which is inappropriate with the Jurnal Ilmiah PRAJA writing guidelines will be returned to the author before the reviewing process.
- The manuscript should contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no academic title), (c) the affiliated author’s address, (d) the author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords, (f) the introduction, (g) the research method, (h) the research findings and discussion, (i) the conclusion, (j) acknowledgement, (k) the references.
- The subtitles included in the discussion part (Introduction, Methods, Findings and Discussion, and Conclusion) should not be numbered. The subtitles are written in the bold and title case format. It uses the left text alignment without an underline. The next expanded subtitles should be written in the bold and sentence case format, It should use the left text alignment and the numbering format level two.
- The words from uncommon or foreign languages are stated in Italic format. Each paragraph started 10mm from the left side border while there are no spaces among paragraphs. All numbers are written in Arabic numbering format, except for the new sentence.
- The tables and pictures are placed in the text group after the referenced tables or pictures. Each picture must be given a caption and source (Figure Caption) below the picture and be numbered in Arabic numbering format followed by the picture title. Each table must be given a table title (Table Caption) and numbered in Arabic numbering format above the table followed by the table title and source below the table. The pictures attachment should be guaranteed that they can be printed well in black and white ink (font size, resolution and line space are clearly seen). The picture, the table, and the chart should be placed in the centre between text groups. If it has a bigger size, it can be placed in the centre of a page. The table should not contain vertical lines, while horizontal lines are allowed only for the important point.
2. The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
Title of manuscript: The title should be informative and written briefly and clearly. It can't be multi-interpreted. It must be precise with the problem to be discussed. The initial word is capitalized and symmetrical. The title of the article does not contain uncommon abbreviations. The main idea should be written down first and followed by an explanation. The article title must be written in twelve words, 14pt font size, with bold options and in center text format.
Abstract: Abstract must be written up to 200 words and followed by three to five keywords and arranged alphabetically. The abstract must contain the research objectives, methods, results, conclusions and limitations (optional). Abstract written with 1 space and size 11 font book antiqua.
Introduction: The introduction must contain (in sequence and sequentially) the general background and literature review (state of the art) as the basis for new research questions, new scientific article statements, main research problems, and hypotheses. At the end of the introduction, the purpose of writing the article must be stated. They must be represented in a literature review to denote scientific articles that are new.
Method: The method describes how the research was conducted, including research design, data collection, research instruments and analytical methods. This part must be told.
Findings and Discussion: This section contains the results of the research and its discussion. The results obtained from research must be supported by sufficient data. Research results and findings must be answers or research hypotheses or research questions previously stated in the introduction.
Conclusion: This is the final section which contains conclusions, limitations and suggestions. Conclusions will be the answers to the hypotheses or research questions, research objectives and research findings. Conclusions should not only contain repetition of results and discussion. It should be a summary of the results of the research as the authors hoped for the research objective or hypothesis. Limitations of research and recommendations contain deficiencies in research and suggestions related to further ideas of research.
References: All references used in the article must be listed in this section. In this section, all references used must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals and at least 80% of all references) published in the last ten years. Each article must have at least ten references and cite Csomogov's articles, a minimum of 3 articles.
3. The Guidelines for the Citations and References
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley. The writing format that used in Jurnal Ilmiah PRAJA follows the format applied by APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association).
4. The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (the second procedure is more preferable):
- The document should be submitted by Online Submission System in the Jurnal Ilmiah PRAJA portal HERE.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register”
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact Jurnal Ilmiah PRAJA editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Article Publication Fee: Rp. 300,000
Payment is made after the article is declared accepted. If the article has been accepted for publication, the editor will send a publication fee invoice.